Negotiators on Donbas can't agree on the number of police missions, - source
Minimum possible number - one thousand five hundred people, maximum - eleven thousand
Between the participants of negotiations on settlement of situation in Donbas there are disputes about the number of future police contingent to secure the elections in ORDLO (certain areas of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions), - reported ZN.UA.
The minimum possible number - from one thousand five hundred (Kyiv categorically opposes, considering it unacceptable low). The maximum possible - up to 11 thousand (there is Moscow strongly against). Also it is expected that the mission will be equipped with light weapons and armored vehicles.
At the same time, there were no words about tanks, but the presence of IFVs is quite reasonable, the article says.
It is expected that this issue will be discussed next week at the G7 summit in Japan.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars