NATO to discuss additional support for Ukraine
Organization is concerned about violation of ceasefire in Donbas
Defense Ministers of states-members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) are going to discuss the issue of allocating additional assistance to Ukraine and Georgia. According to Alliance website, the NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said this.
The ministers will discuss the prospects of cooperation between NATO and the European Union on Tuesday, June 14. Stoltenberg said that the ministers will also examine the additional support for Ukraine and Georgia.
"On Wednesday we will meet with the Minister of Defense of Ukraine in the NATO-Ukraine commission. We are concerned about the security situation on the background of the continuing violations of the ceasefire in the Eastern Ukraine", Stoltenberg says.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars