10,000 Ukrainians killed by ‘Russian-terrorist forces’ over the past two years: Defence Council
More than 20,000 have been wounded and 1.8 million forced to flee their homes
According to Mykhailo Koval, the First Deputy Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council, Russia-backed militants have killed 10,000 Ukrainians and injured more than 20,000 over the past two years.
More than 1.8 million people had to move out of their home.
Koval said that in spite of the Minsk agreements Russian military has a firing position in the residential areas of the occupied settlements and using the banned Ming agreements heavy weapons, continue to shell positions of the APU.
"A special threat is a return to the line of demarcation MRLS Since the beginning of 2016 confirmed cases, 699 tanks, presence, artillery systems with a caliber exceeding 100 mm MLRS and mortars near the demarcation line.", - He stressed.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain