According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 24 attacks over the last 24 hours in Donbas region.
The enemy opened fire from 82 mm mortar near Krashohorivka, Taramchuk and Chermalyk, and from Infantry Fighting Vehicle and automatic grenade launchers near Vodyane and Novotroyitske.
The Russia-backed militants attacked Ukraine's Arms Forces from automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms near Avdiivka and Opytne, and from 82 mm mortar near Zaitsevo. The militants delivered shelled 26 times from 122 mm artillery system in Pesky region, in breach of Minsk Peace Deals.
The attacks from automatic grenade launchers, mortar and small arms were spotted near Popasna and Novozvanivka.
In some cases Ukrainian officers returned the fire.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars