Mobile teams of Russian proxies use mortars to attack civilians
Last night, 11 mines exploded in living quarters near Zaitsevo, Donetsk region
Mortars used by pro-Kremlin fighters hit residential quarters near Zaitsevo village in Donetsk region. A drone spotted an 82 mm and three 120 mm mortars near the inhabited area, where positions of Ukrainian government troops are located. ATO Press Centre reported this at Facebook.
“Mortars and Ural trucks were spotted in the area, which means the enemy uses mobile mortar groups to attack peaceful residents”, the message said.
Since 8 till 9 p.m on February 2, Russia-backed militants 37 times fired at Ukrainian positions near Zaitsevo. 11 mines fired from 120 mm mortars hit residential quarters in the village.
Ukraine’s members of the Joint Control and Coordination Centre confirmed this fact of rude violation of Minsk deal. Now, they are to collect and pass the evidence to OSCE monitoring mission in eastern Ukraine.
Earlier this day, transport corridor between Horlivka and Artemivsk (Donetsk region) was shut down due to constant enemy attacks.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case