Mlitants reduced the number of attacks from 30 to 19
Enemy continues to use the types of weapons prohibited by the Minsk Agreement
Over the previous day, mlitants have reduced the number of attacks on the ATO forces from 30 to 19, reported the press-center of ATO HQ on Facebook.
It is noted that the enemy continues to use the types of weapons prohibited by the Minsk Agreement. In particular, 5 attacks were conducted using mortars of 82 mm caliber. Separatists fired 3 times on the defenders of Avdiivka, one each in the areas of Shchastia and Zaitsevo, explained in the ATO press center.
During the shelling of positions around Trehizbenka, Shirokine and Berezove enemy used automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms.
With the aim of defense Ukrainian troops were forced to open fire in response 9 times.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain