Previously, Ukraine’s deputy parliamentary speaker Iryna Gerashchenko said all four subgroups of the Minsk group will gather in the Belarusian capital on June 15. “There are no signs of the sides’ consent about the possibility to hold local elections. They only can take place after de-militarization of Donbas. So there will be tense discussions in political, humanitarian and security subgroups”, the official stressed.
14:30 19.09.2017 Fire in children's camp in Odessa: What happened and who would be held liable for deaths?
Minsk Trilateral Contact Group to gather today
OSCE and Joint Control and Coordination Centre expected to report on investigation of ceasefire violations
Related: Washington hopes Minsk peace agreement will be fully implemented before Obama leaves office
Militants in Donbas used artillery, one Ukrainian soldier wounded 18 September, 09:23
Militants ready to exchange journalist Aseev, - Gerashchenko 8 September, 18:39
Militants bombard Ukrainian positions near peaceful settlements, - HQ 17 September, 22:02
Situation in Donbas aggravated: 17 attacks over the day 3 September, 22:41
- SOCIETY15:54European Council criticizes xenophobia in Ukraine
- POLITICS15:50Mikheil Saakashvili arrives in Kyiv
- RUSSIA15:32Russia refutes information about attack on spectators at West-2017 drills
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:52UN peacekeepers should not divert attention from Minsk Agreements, - Hug
- POLITICS14:42Trump urges UN to "focus on people, not bureaucracy"
- POLITICS13:58In Russia Putin's right to use military force abroad proposed to be limited
- FINANCE13:26IMF approves intention to provide Ukraine with next tranche after pension reform
- POLITICS12:58Helicopter shots spectators at West-2017 drills, two people wounded, - video
- POLITICS12:29Bulgarian prime minister stands for removal of anti-Russian sanctions
- UKRAINE TOP 12:09Shooting in Darnytsky district of Kyiv, one person wounded
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
15:30, 18 September Poroshenko to propose Donbas peacekeepers initiative at UN General Assembly
14:56, 18 September Ukraine, U.S. block Russian resolution on UN peacekeepers in Donbas