Minsk talks results: Security is above all
Shelling from weapons breached by Minsk Peace Deals continues in Donbas
The security issue is the key to progress of Minsk talks. This was the outcome of the Trilateral contact group meeting in Minsk, Darka Olifer, the spokesman of the Ukrainian representative Leonid Kuchma says.
She recalled that the main issue for the Ukrainian side is security, and the shelling via the weapons, prohibited by Minsk Peace deals continues on the territories that are to be mine cleared.
"Performing in full security unit is a key and fundamental condition for further progress in addressing the political, social and humanitarian issues", she writes.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case