Minsk negotiations: There’s progress with Savchenko’s release
Release of illegally detained persons was top issue during today’s negotiations in Minsk
Trilateral contact group on Donbas, which is holding negotiations in Minsk, reported progress with release of Nadia Savchenko, informed Daria Olifer, press secretary of Ukraine’s representative in the Trilateral contact group Leonid Kuchma.
“Release of illegally detained persons was top issue at today’s negotiations in Minsk. On Easter eve, Ukraine expects release of 25 captives, located on territories of Donbas uncontrolled by Ukraine. We are looking forward to people returning to their families”, - Olifer wrote on Facebook.
Kuchma’s press secretary added: “We also report progress in the issue of release of our pilot Nadia Savchenko and are waiting for her to return to Ukraine”.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars