Minsk negotiations: Contact group encourages reopening of checkpoints in Donbas on Easter eve
OSCE special representative Martin Sajdik informed about this
Trilateral contact group urges to reopen checkpoints in Donbas, especially during Easter holidays, informed OSCE special representative Martin Sajdik, reports Interfax-Ukraina.
“Members of humanitarian subgroup in the Contact group are concerned about security issues in the line of contact. They promised to do everything possible to enable people living in territories bordering with this line to visit their relatives and friends especially during Easter holidays”, - Sajdik noted.
Sajdik pointed out that checkpoints in Luhansk region need to be reopened first.
“Checkpoints in Luhansk region still remain closed”, - he said.
OSCE special representative also informed, that demining is hindered by constant ceasefire violations.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars