Ministry of Defense: Militants in Donbas set up Unmanned Aviation Center for intelligence
“Launching of drones is carried out both from the occupied territories and the territory of the Russian Federation”, - Mr. Skybytskyi noted.
Militants in Donbas have set up Unmanned Aviation Center for intelligence, representative of the Chief Administration of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense Vadym Skybytskyi said at a briefing.
“Russian occupation command is applying drones for intelligence purposes very actively. Besides, on the basis of the first army corps Unmanned Aviation Center was established. The main task of the latter is military support of units of this corps. That is provision of intelligence data and artillery fire adjustment. Launching of drones is carried out both from the occupied territories and the territory of the Russian Federation”, - he claimed.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars