Militants continue shelling positions of ATO forces and violating Minsk agreement
20 attacks on Ukrainian defenders reported over the day, - ATO HQ
Since the beginning of the day Russian occupants continued shelling positions of ATO forces and violating the Minsk agreement. Militants used the prohibited heavy weapons to destroy units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. It is stated in the summary of the press center of ATO headquarters.
20 attacks on Ukrainian defenders reported over the day.
In Mariupol direction Ukrainian srongholds near Krasnogorivka got under the shellings from mortars, tanks and small arms. In Donetsk direction the enemy was firing at our positions in Mayorske area using small arms and close to Zaytsevo, Novgorodske and Avdiivka - from machine guns and grenade launchers of various systems. Also enemy kept silence mode in Ludansk direction during the day.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case