Military Prosecutor’s Office opened a criminal case on detention of teenagers in “Luhansk People’s Republic”, - Gerashchenko
Ukraine demands their release
Military Prosecutor's Office opened a criminal case on the fact of detention of teenagers in “Luhansk People’s Republic”, who are accused of spying. This was reported after a meeting in Minsk by the current First Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada (Ukraine's parliament), Ukraine's representative in the humanitarian subgroup of the Trilateral contact group, Iryna Gerashchenko, on her Facebook page.
She noted that key issue at the meeting was the release of the hostages.
"We discussed the fate of teenagers separately, which were accused of “sabotage ", children were allegedly recruited by ex-employee of Security Service of Ukraine or former representative of the “Azov” battalion, which was running in the occupied Donetsk dressed in battalion uniform. Ukraine demands the release of these children so that they should return to their families. Our law enforcement agencies have noted that the man who is referred to as "a representative of one of the battalions" by the Donbas representatives, has never actually been in the battalion, it is a fake and nonsense. By the way, Military Prosecutor's Office of Ukraine opened a criminal case on the fact of illegal detention of adolescents by illegal armed groups," Gerashchenko said.
Militants shell ATO positions 50 times for the past day and night 29 December, 08:05
“DPR” return two prisoners to Ukraine 27 December, 10:03
Two Ukrainian soldiers missing in ATO area 27 December, 08:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21Militants threaten to stop coal supplies
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:39Donbas conflict: Militants repeatedly shell Krymske from 120 mm mortars
- POLITICS08:00Inauguration day today
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 120 mm mines hit Krymske in Luhansk region
- SOCIETY22:48MP Nayem gets into road accident near building of 112 Ukraine TV channel
- UA & EU21:26EU diplomats ready to extend sanctions against Yanukovych
- UA & EU20:47WEF in Davos: Poroshenko meets with Rutte
- POLITICS20:01London continues hearings on Yanukovych debt
- SOCIETY19:17112 Ukraine TV channel ranked 7th among domestic TV channels in Kyiv, - survey
- POLITICS18:38North Korea to test 2 ballistic missiles in near future
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany