Military Intelligence: Surkov arrived to Donetsk region
Putin’s assistant held conference with leaders of militants in Snizhne town
Ukraine’s military intelligence reported that Vladislav Surkov, aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin, visited Donbas. According to the reconnaissance’s reports, on April 29, Surkov arrived to Snizhne in Donetsk region.
“On April 29, a conference behind closed doors took place. Leaders of the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) negotiated with the delegation of Russian “sponsors” headed by Surkov and high-ranked Russian officers”, the press service’s message reports.
According to the military intelligence, Russian officials severely criticized actions of “leader” of the self-proclaimed DPR Alexandr Zakharchenko, stressing on his incapability to complete tasks from the Russian political leadership in the Kremlin. These tasks, in particular, include dislodging Ukrainian troops from the outskirts of Avdiivka and managing financial and military assets delivered from Russia.
The military intelligence added that so-called Defense Minister of DPR Vladimir Kononov will soon receive instructions to organize more armed provocations against Ukrainian forces in various areas of Donbas.
According to Ukraine’s Security Service, in February this year, Surkov already visited Donetsk. Back then, Putin’s aide and local militant leaders discussed preparations to local elections.
State Border Service fails to open Zolote checkpoint as militants block it 23 November, 13:16
Militants increase shelling twice as much, - ATO HQ 24 November, 08:47
- UKRAINE TOP 20:19Stockholm arbitration finished hearing on case of “Naftogaz” against “Gazprom”
- UKRAINE TOP 19:51Ukraine and Turkey signed an agreement on bilateral cooperation between border guard and coast guard
- UKRAINE TOP 19:12Flash mob on Armed Forces Day will be held in Kyiv on December 6
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:29Poroshenko visits military near Horlivka
- UKRAINE TOP 18:19“Naftogaz” confirmed readiness for trilateral gas meeting in Brussels on December 9
- UKRAINE TOP 18:04Criminal case on illegal discharge of Lviv’s waste opened in Sumy
- UKRAINE TOP 17:51MP about Kniazhychi: Ministry of Internal Affairs should provide information on law enforcement officers who supported robbery
- SOCIETY17:43Poroshenko opens TV tower on Karatchoun Mount in Donetsk region
- SOCIETY17:11Indian Prime Minister became person of the year
- UKRAINE TOP 16:57John Kerry to discuss Ukraine‘s situation in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:40, 5 December Russian Navy looses their aircraft in the Mediterranean again
18:28, 5 December Five law enforcers shot dead during a showdown Kniazhychi, Kyiv region