Militants with weapons of 100m caliber gather near Donetsk
Intelligence Service has already passed the data to OSCE
Ukrainian side informed the OSCE about the location of artillery and militants near Petrovske village, which is close to Donetsk, as stated by the message management Intelligence Service of Ukraine.
"The Ukrainian side informed the OSCE that near Donetsk and Petrovske some hostile artillery systems with caliber over 100 mm (self-propelled artillery) are located," as said in a statement. The Ukrainian side stressed that the location of large-caliber weapons in these areas is a violation of Minsk agreements.
5 October a 41-day operation of weapons removal has been launched. Tanks T-64 and T-72, antitank gun D-48 and D-44, 85 mm mortars and 2B-82 of 9-millimeter caliber are to be pulled back from the contact line of the eastern Ukraine. The arms withdrawal will be launched in turn: first the sector "A", and then the other sectors (from east to west). 14 days are given for the removal of certain armament and armored vehicles from sector "A".
The agreement on withdrawal of armament less than 100 mm caliber from the contact line in Donbas came into force October 3, the president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko announced after the meeting in the "Norman format" in Paris on Friday, October 2. Earlier, on September 29, Trilateral contact group in Minsk signed an agreement on withdrawal of small-caliber weapons from the contact line with Russia-backed militants in Donbas.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain