Militants violated the ceasefire near Avdiivka, Donetsk region
Another Russian humanitarian convoy was sent to the uncontrolled areas of Donbas
Russian-backed rebels shelled Ukrainian Armed Forces near Avdiivka, Donetsk region. ATO press center states that the militants used rocket launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms. The data on losses and damages is not presented though.
The overall situation in eastern Ukraine remains relatively calm and the withdrawal of the artillery with caliber less than 100mm is already completed in Artemivsk direction. OSCE Special Monitoring Mission recorded over 20 explosions, anti-aircraft and small-arms fire near Donetsk, and over 60 explosions near Stanytsia Luhanska (Luhansk region). SMM also states that militants make some locations impossible to enter, "due to the SMM’s security concerns (explosions and small-arms fire at Donetsk airport), the SMM could not reach nearby “DPR”-controlled Spartak (10km north-west of Donetsk) to verify reports of overnight shelling," according to the latest report.
Russian Ministry of Emergencies reported that the 43rd so-called "humanitarian convoy" was sent to eastern areas of Ukraine. More that 51 tons of humanitarian cargo had been delivered to Donetsk and Luhansk regions since mid-August of the last year. As was reported yesterday, exchange of prisoners between Ukraine and self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics (11 militants to 9 Ukrainians) to be held this afternoon.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case