Militants used tank, 82 mm mortars near Krasnohorivka, - ATO Press Centre
57 attacks were reported overnight
Russia-backed mercenaries attacked Ukrainian positions 57 times overnight, ATO press center reported at Facebook.
120 mm mortars were twice used by the enemy near Stanytsia Luhanska. Militants fired 82 mm mortars near Zaitsevo, Krasnohorivka, Horlivka and Donetsk. An enemy tank fired at Ukrainian emplacements near Krasnohorivka.
Militants attacked Pisky, Opytne and Avdiivka from small arms, grenade launchers and large-caliber machineguns. Mayorsk and Luhanske went under attack from automatic grenade launchers.
Novhorodske was attacked with the use of small arms, large-caliber machineguns and infantry fighting vehicles. A sniper opened fire at Ukrainian positions there.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars