Militants used Grad missile launchers twice on December 8, - ATO Press Centre
Overall, 39 attacks were reported
Last night, Russia-backed mercenaries launched 39 attacks using the weaponry banned by the Minsk agreements, ATO Press Centre posted at Facebook.
“Several times, militants fired at Ukrainian positions in Pisky village, Donestk region, using small arms, heavy machineguns, automatic grenade launchers and 120 mm mortar”, says the message.
Besides, militants opened adjusted fire from grenade launchers and small arms on Ukrainian emplacements in Shyrokyne, Donetsk region. Enemy snipers also fired at Ukrainian positions.
“Last night, pro-Russia fighters twice used Grad multiple missile launchers, opening unadjusted fire at Zoryane village in Donetsk region”, ATO Press Centre reported. They added that militants used 120 mm and 82 mm mortars to shoot at Ukrainian positions in the vicinity of Luhanske, Krasnohorivka, Verkhnyotoretske and Zaitsevo. Verkhnyotoretske was fired at from an enemy tank.
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas