Militants used 122 mm artillery to attack Avdiivka, Donetsk region
The situation in combat area remains tense; 44 attacks reported over the last 24 hours
Most of the attacks took place in Donetsk region, ATO Press Centre reported. In particular, mortars of various calibers were used during attacks along the entire division line in Donbas. Avdiivka was shelled 9 times; in another four attacks on this town, the enemy fired 122 mm self-propelled artillery.
Ukrainian positions near Zaitsevo, Donetsk region, were shelled from 120 and 82 mm mortars; the mercenaries opened fire from RPGs and heavy machineguns outposts near Troitske, Mayorsk, Novhorodske, Pisky and Opytne. An anti-aircraft gun fired at positions near Maryinka, Donetsk region.
Another mortar attack took place near Novotoshkivske, Luhansk region.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas