Militants to carry out the equipment of the Stirol chemical consortium, - source
Russian-backed militants plan to carry out 90% of the equipment and communication lines of Stirol plant in Horlivka to Russia
90% of the equipment and communication lines are planned to be carried out to Russia for scrap from Stirol chemical plant in Horlivka, according to the source, UkrInform reported.
The liquidation process of the chemical consortium is kept in secret to avoid mass protests among the civilians. The demolition teams are brought from Torez, Snizhne, Shakhtarsk.
Stirol Horlivka consortium owned by the businessmen Dmytro Firtash used to employ 14 thousand of workers before the war with Russia started in the East of Ukraine. Media reported 4 thousand employees in July 2016 and 2 thousand in September.
As it was reported earlier, occupants dissembled the equipment on the 2-BIS mining plant in Horlivka and on the hydraulic equipment plant in Irmino in May 2016. The special equipment for producing copper wires was carried out in January. The occupational administration of certain districts of Luhansk region allowed to carry out production assets of JSC Luhansk Karton to Penza region of the Russian Federation. At least six more other plants were deprived of their equipment the same month and two in March.
Ukraine, Russia, EU start gas talks in Brussels 9 December, 19:08
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism