Militants three times opened provocative fire in Donetsk region - ATO press center
Ukrainian positions were shelled with small arms and automatic grenade launchers
ATO press center reported that last evening and night in the ATO area was tense: militants three times opened provocative fire with small arms in the direction of Ukrainian positions. In particular, such cases have been recorded in the area of Pisky village, Donetsk region, said in ATO press center’s statement on Facebook.
"Around midnight, Russian mercenaries fired upon our troops with AGS automatic grenade launchers near Avdiivka. Ukrainian military servicemen, adhering to the Minsk Agreement, did not open fire in response," said in the report.
In addition, it is said that despite the worsening of situation in Zaytseve, not far from Horlivka, Donetsk region, representatives of civil-military cooperation together with volunteers distributed food parcels, hygiene items, baby food and stationery for school children. Overall, the aid received nearly a hundred of families, ATO press center stated.
As it was reported before, Ukrainian military servicemen provide continuous restoration works of infrastructure in Donbas.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case