Militants’ tanks and Grad near Donetsk – Ukrainian intelligence
Ukrainian side transmitted this information to OSCE representatives
Militants keep tanks and Grad near Donetsk, informs the press service of the Directorate General of Intelligence of Defense Ministry.
“Representatives of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission were informed that militants keep weapons prohibited by Minsk deals – tanks, mortars and Grad – near Leninskiy, Donetsk and Oktyabr,” – says the report.
Within the last 24 hours militants fired 66 times at Ukrainian positions. In some cases Ukrainian military forces shot back with aimed fire. The Administration of President registers worsening of the situation in conflict zone. As a result one Ukrainian soldier was wounded.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels