Militants step down activity in Donbas, 11 attacks reported overnight
No use of heavy weaponry reported
The number of enemy’s armed provocations in Donbas tends to decrease, ATO Press Centre reported at Facebook.
On January 3, terrorists 11 times attacked positions of Ukrainian troops. Sunday evening, they used heavy machineguns and RPGs to shoot at outposts in Shyrokyne.
Troitske and Luhanske villages were attacked as well; in Troitske, they used small arms, in Luhanske, heavy machineguns were fired. In the evening, the mercenaries attacked Ukrainian positions in Avdiivka.
In small hours of January 4, Ukrainian emplacements near Novhorodske were several times attacked from small arms.
Previously, Ukraine’s military intelligence reported that the militants reinforce their units near Severodonetsk, Donetsk and Mariupol.
As is known, December 23 marked the beginning of the full ceasefire, agreed by parties of the Minsk Trilateral Contact Group. However, Russia-backed militants continue to breach it, attacking Ukrainian positions.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain