Militants shelled “Zolote” checkpoint in Donbas from mortars, - State Border Service
No losses among ATO soldiers after the attack
In Luhansk region militants attacked “Zolote” checkpoint from mortars, informed press service of the State Border Service of Ukraine.
“Yesterday illegal armed groups shelled checkpoint “Zolote” in Luhansk region from mortars”, - it is said in the report of the State Border Service.
It has been reported that Ukrainian Stated Border Service didn’t return fire.
According to the State Border Service there are no losses among Ukrainian military after the mortar attack.
It has been reported earlier that militants attacked ATO positions 43 times over the previous 24 hours.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars