Militants shelled Vodanoe from illicit 120 mm mortars
Pro-Russian Soldiers 10 times violated ceasefire regime
In ATO zone for the last 24 hours militants 8 times started fire, says ATO Press Center on Facebook.
Near Donetsk they shelled Ukrainian positions in Opitne and Peski with small arms, grenade launchers and machine guns.
"Near Horlovka militants shelled with large caliber arms and also shelled Ukrainian strongholds near Luhansk", - says ATO Press Center.
Tense situation is near Mariupol. Militants started fire with machine guns approaching Granitne. Also they attacked so called "gray zone" in eight kilometers from Mariupol. According to the last information, they used restricted by Minsk Agreements 120 mm. mortars.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain