Militants shelled Ukrainian positions in Donbas
The 44th so-called "humanitarian convoy" came to Luhansk and Donetsk from Russia
Yesterday evening the Russian-backed militants began with shelling our position in the Luhansk region near Trohizbenka with 82-mm mortars, reports ATO press center.
In Donetsk direction Russian-backed militants fired with grenade launchers and small arms, targeting Pisky, Avdiivka, Troitske. Ukrainian positions near Bohdanivka, not fat from Mariupol, faced provocative shelling. This morning numerous loud explosions were heard near Horlivka.
It is noted that in Svatove, Donetsk region, military engineers continue eliminate the consequences of the disaster. By yesterday about 1 hectare territory was cleared and 3418 explosive items were destroyed.
The 44th Russia's "humanitarian convoy" arrived in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, states the press office of Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations. More than 100 cars were brought to Donbas "more than 1,100 tons of humanitarian goods. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine has repeatedly demanded that Russia stop the violation of Ukraine's sovereignty under the guise of delivering "humanitarian aid".
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case