Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 40 times over the day, - ATO press center
They used tanks and 122 mm weapon near Avdiivka
Today pro-Russian illegal armed groups attacked Ukrainian forces 40 times, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
34 attacks were reported in Donetsk direction, 5 – in Mariupol direction and 1 – in Luhansk direction.
“The situation remains tense in Avdiivka, where pro-Russian militants used mortars, grenades, tanks and 122 mm weapons to attack ATO forces”, - it is said in the report.
Militants shelled Ukrainian strongholds near Zaitseve and Mayorsk from mortars, grenades and small arms. Pisky, Novosiolovka, Novhorodske and Troitske were shelled from grenades and mortars.
In Mariupol direction terrorists attacked ATO strongholds near Hnutove from a mortar, near Maryinka and Vodyane – from grenades and heavy machine guns.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain