Militants shelled positions of Ukrainian military 6 times over the day
Pro-Russian separatists still violate the Minsk agreement
Since the beginning of the day militants shelled the positions of Ukrainian military 6 times, - reported ATO HQ press center.
“Situation in the ATO zone stabilized during the day. Yesterday Ukrainian Armed Forces positions were shelled 36 times, and today only 6. However, militants’ gangs do not fully renounced their criminal intentions and yet violate the Minsk agreement ", - said in a statement.
Earlier we reported that Activity of Russian militants in the ATO area is still high
Pro-Russian terrorists fired on ATO strongholds near Avdiyivka and Pisky using mortars.
“Also separatists fired on Ukrainian soldiers with small arms and sniper rifles. They shelled our troops in Butovka, Opytne and Novozvanovka area. The enemy, as usual, provoked us to fire in response, "- noted in the press center.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case