Militants shelled “Maryinka” checkpoint from anti-aircraft missiles, - ATO press center
Pro-Russian forces attacked 55 times in the previous 24 hours
Within the 24 hours militants violated ceasefire regime and attacked ATO positions 55 times, informs ATO press center on Facebook.
“Militants attacked ATO strongholds in Maryinka 22 times from mortars, grenades and small arms. A sniper fired at “Maryinka” checkpoint. Militants shelled from an anti-aircraft missile”, - it is said in the report.
Ukrainian positions in Pisky, Opytne, Avdiivka, Mayorske and Novhorodskiy were shelled from small arms and grenades of various systems. Stronghold in Zaitseve was attacked from mmortars.
In Luhansk direction, near Bohuslavskiy, militants attacked Ukrainian forces from mortars, small arms and grenades.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain