Militants shelled ATO positions in Maiorske and Zaitsevo in Donbas, - press center
Pro-Russian forces attacked 81 times in 24 hours
Within the previous 24 hours militants continued to shell positions of Ukrainian military with different weapons, informs ATO press center on Facebook.
“Near Donetsk Russian-backed forces fired with grenades, heavy machine guns and small arms at our strongholds in Mariinka, Avdiivka, Pisky, Opytne and on “Butivka” coalmine. Militants shelled Krasnohorivka with mortars”, - it is said in the report.
Near Horlivka militants shelled strongholds in Troitske and Verhniotoretskiy with small arms and grenades.
Militants fired with 82 mm and 120 mm mortars, small arms and grenades at ATO strongholds in Zaitsevo and Maiorske.
All in all militants opened fire at ATO positions 81 times within the last 24 hours.
Earlier entry/exit point in Zaitsevo was temporarily closed due to continuing shelling and the threat it poses to lives and health of those who cross the delineation in this direction.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars