Militants shell Troitske, Luhanske from 120 mm mortars
64 attacks have been reported since Sunday morning
Over the last 24 hours, pro-Kremlin mercenaries frequently used mortars of various calibers, ATO Press Centre reported. By and large, 16 mortar attacks occurred across the combat area during the period.
“Using 120 mm mortars, militants fired at Ukrainian emplacements near Avdiivka, Troitske, Luhanske, and 82 mm mortars near Talakivka, Shyrokyne, Mayorsk and Novoselivka (all in Donetsk region), reads the message.
Enemy 122 mm artillery fired at positions of Ukrainian troops near Borodynske, Donetsk region.
Ukrainian outposts near Opytne, Maryinka, Stanytsia Luhanska, Pavlopol, Novotroitske, Pisky, Novhorodske and Verkhnyotoretske were attacked from AA guns, grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and small arms. Hostile snipers opened fire, too.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain