Militants shell ATO positions 32 times during day and night
The enemy fired on Ukrainian positions in all directions
Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 32 times during past 24 hours. This was reported by the press service of the ATO headquarters.
"Last night Russia-backed militants continued to fire on our positions in all directions", the statement said.
In particular, in Mariupol direction militants fired Shyrokyne from 120 mm caliber mortars weapons and infantry fighting vehicles. Vodyane, Shyrokine was shelled from mortars of 82 mm caliber, Pavlopol, Shyrokyne, Hnutove, Mariinka and Lebedinske - from grenade launchers and small arms. In addition, a sniper was shooting in Hnutove, and in Talakivka area the enemy used anti-tank missiles.
In Lugansk area militants fired Novozvanivka, Lobacheve, and Stanytsia Luhanska villages from small arms and grenade launchers.
In Donetsk area, Luhanske, Pivnichne, Avdiivka, Troitske and Zaitseve were under fire.
Earlier it was reported that militants continue to shell Ukrainian positions in Donbas. 21 attack occurred overall.
Two Ukrainian soldiers missing in ATO area 27 December, 08:47
Three Ukrainian soldiers injured in ATO area at night 30 December, 14:27
Militants shell ATO positions 50 times for the past day and night 29 December, 08:05
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany