Militants set this year’s record of 84 attacks, - ATO press center
Pro-Russian forces attacked in Donetsk and Mariupol directions
Militants attacked ATO position 84 times in the last 24 hours, said ATO press officer Andriy Zadubinnyi to “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
The situation was most tense in Donetsk and Mariupol directions.
Press center informs that militants opened fire 14 times at our strongholds near Krasnohorivka, using grenades, small arms and 82 mm mortars.
They fired with grenades at strongholds in Luhansk, Mariinka, Pisky, Opytne, Novohorodskiy, Troitske and Shyrokino.
Russia-backed forces shelled ATO positions with 82 and 120 mm mortars in Talakovka, Hnutovo, Avdiivka, Zaitsevo, Maiorske and Butivka coalmine.
According to the press center in separate cases ATO forces opened aimed fire from weapons prohibited by Minsk deals.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars