Militants say they are ready for 618 x 47 prisoners exchange
The self-proclaimed republic state they’ve agreed with Kyiv 618 x 47 prisoners exchange
The militants state that they had agreed with the Ukrainian side on the 618 x 47 exchange of prisoners of war. This was announced by the representative of the so-called Luhansk People’s Republic in the sub-group on humanitarian question of the Contact Group on Donbas Olga Kobtseva, reported by the information resource of militants.
According to her the agreement was reached during the Minsk meeting on September 21.
“An agreement was reached to hold the prisoners exchange between “LPR”, “DPR” and Ukraine. We will pass 47 people, and we get 618 in exchange. This agreement was documented during the meeting of the Contact group on September 21,” – Kobtseva states.
Earlier, Vice Speaker Iryna Gearshchenko announced that they managed to reach agreement on the access to the prisoners of war by the OSCE, but no messages on the prisoners exchange were reported.
Gerashchenko explained that the militants demand releasing more than 600 people, but among those 600 are the people who bear no relation to Minsk proves and the conflict in Donbas, specifically, there are people accused of preparations of terror attacks in Odesa and Kharkiv.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas