Militants ruined Minsk talks on hostages release - Security Service
Russian-backed militants of the so-called Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics blackmailed Ukrainian side with unacceptable demands at negotiations within Trilateral Contact Group in Minsk
Representatives of the so-called Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics disrupted the operation to release illegally detained hostages after lengthy negotiations of Ukraine’s Security Service and Humanitarian subgroup of Tripartite Contact Group in Minsk, Ukrinform reports.
Representatives of the self-proclaimed republics resorted to blackmail Ukrainian side with unacceptable demands, claimed at the Security Service's Joint Coordination Center for captives release and search of missing.
"We consider such actions unacceptable and continue working on the release of all hostages. However, we require full and strict implementation of Minsk agreements, in particular regarding the release of all illegally detained prisoners,” said in the center.
Earlier, the Security Service of Ukraine reported that there are 153 captives detained by militants of the so-called Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics, in addition, 801 people are still missing.
In addition, by the order of the head of the Security Service of Ukraine Vasyl Grytsak the Joint Coordination Center for search and release of illegally detained persons, hostages, and for locating of missing persons in the area of Anti-Terrorist Operation was establishedon October 6, 2015.
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region 22 October, 10:17
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars