Militants renewed attacks upon ATO forces positions - ATO press center
The shelling was conducted with grenade launcher upon Opytne settlement The shelling was conducted with grenade launcher upon Opytne settlement
Last night militants violated the ceasefire by firing positions of Anti-Terrorist Forces, ATO press center reported via Facebook.
"Starting with 09:42 pm and almost up to 11pm, October 22, terrorists fired the positions near Pisky village. Upon Opytne settlement worked bandits’ grenade launcher," said in a statement.
In the area of Shyrokyne militants carried out provocative actions, firing with grenade launchers, small arms, and from 00:26 am they used mortar of 82 mm caliber. Ukrainian troops did not open fire in response, ATO press center states.
As it was reported, Ukrainian Armed Forces completed the removal tanks in ATO zone.
Recall, October 2, peace talks on Ukraine conflict were held in Paris. “Norman Quartet” - Merkel, Hollande, Poroshenko, and Putin discussed ceasefire and armament withdrawal in Donbas.
On September 29, Trilateral contact group in Minsk signed an agreement on withdrawal of small-caliber weapons from the contact line with Russia-backed militants in Donbas. Later, ATO spokesperson Andriy Lysenko announced the arms removal to start in Luhansk region.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case