Militants renewed attacks after the conclusion of OSCE mission, - ATO HQ
32 attacks were registered over the previous day
The militants renewed their attacks on Ukrainian forces positions after the completion of the OSCE mission in the ATO area, - stated in the ATO HQ message on Facebook.
Over the previous day ATO HQ registered 32 shelling attacks, including 31 – at Donetsk direction. Ukrainian Armed Forces’ strongholds in Avdiyivka, Pisky, Zaitseve and Mayorske area were fired on from the mortars of caliber 82 mm.
Also pro-Russian terrorists attacked Ukrainian military using mortars of 120 mm caliber self-propelled guns of 152 mm caliber. In Mironovske and Troitske area ATO forces were under fire from anti-aircraft installations.
Unsighted fire attacks were conducted by Opytne, Butovka, Novogorodske, Luganske and Krasnogorovka. In Lugansk region ATO forces strongholds were fired on by snipers, and the silence mode persisted at Mariupol direction.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars