Militants provoke ATO forces to open fire - Information Resistance
Russian media and local journalists are present around the area of militants' provocations in case of opening return fire by Ukrainian Armed Forces, Dmytro Tymchuk claimed
Militants provoke forces of the Anti -Terrorist Operation (ATO) in Donbas to open fire, the coordinator of Information Resistance group and people’s deputy Dmytro Tymchuk reported on his Facebook page, RBC.
"During the last weekend, the divisions of Russian-terrorist forces have repeatedly tried to provoke the ATO forces to open fire. In particular, the case of opening fire by militants with automatic small arms was recorded in the area of Pisky settlement. Also, terrorists applied automatic grenade launcher AGS-17," said in a statement.
In addition, militants' provocations recorded in the area of Shumy, Shyrokyne, and in the east direction from Zaitseve settlements, Donetsk region. The provocations were carried out by the same scheme: insinuation into the "dense foliage" within the neutral zone of militants’ infantry groups and opening unaimed fire either in the direction of ATO forces positions, or along the front lines.
"In all the episodes, in case of opening counterfire by Ukrainian troops, in the area of provocations the media representatives of Russian Federation and / or local "journalists," Tymchuk said.
As reported, the maneuvers of militants’ infantry groups (except small arms, often AGS-17 and 82-mm mortars are incorporated) on the leading edge were recorded at the Petrovsky district of Donetsk, in the northern part of Horlivka, in the area between Shyrokyne and Stahanka, near Holmivskyi and Rozsadky settlements [Donetsk region – ed.], in the area of Svitlodarsk bridgehead, in the northeast of Pervomaisk as well as in the area of Krymske, Shchastia and Stanytsia Luhanska settlements [Luhansk region – ed.].
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars