Militants preparing breakthrough of Ukrainian positions near Avdiivka, - MP
Militants used the whole range of weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreement during their attacks
Pro-Russian militants preparing the breakthrough of Ukrainian positions near Avdiivka Donetsk region, - reported Ukrainian MP and coordinator of the battalion "Kyiv-1" Eugeniy Daidai on his Facebook page.
"In vain we hoped, that it is possible to force the aggressor to leave the East of Ukraine by peaceful means. In vain we hoped to stop attacks and save lives of our soldiers and hundreds of thousands of civilians. The enemy is coming again. The situation in the settlement of Avdiivka is tense to the limit.
Russian-terrorist forces are attacking from all positions. They have already came close to demarcation line ... The bombardment lasted nearly an hour. Militants used the whole range of weapons prohibited by the Minsk Agreement. They are very confident ", - he wrote.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain