Militants opened warning fire to OSCE mission in Novoazovsk
Also OSCE flying device was shot down by a missile over Gorlovka
Representatives of the illegal armed groups continue to obstruct the activities of the OSCE SMM in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions, which are beyond the control of the Ukrainian authorities. This was stated on May 28 at a press briefing in Mariupol by the First Deputy Head of Mission, Alexander Hug.
According to him, at the moment most of these incidents are observed in areas controlled by the representatives of the terrorist organization "DNR".
"On Saturday afternoon on the way to Novoazovsk to the east, close to the checkpoint of so-called" DNR", when the patrol approached it, warning shots into the air by the checkpoint personnel were made. Patrol had to go back to Mariupol. In addition to this incident in Avdiivka, one of our flying devices was shot down by a missile over Gorlovka "- said Hug.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars