Militants opened fire 35 times on the positions of ATO forces, - ATO HQ
Ukrainian forces opened fire in response in order to maintain their positions and stop the enemy.
Over the day, militants opened fire 35 times on the positions of the ATO forces, - reported the press center of ATO HQ.
"During the day, Russian invaders 35 times opened fire on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the zone of the antiterrorist operation. Most attacks took place near Donetsk. In particular, militants held 6 fire strikes from mortars near Shirokino and 5 near Avdiivka. Also enemy fired on Ukrainian positions in Opytne, Luganske, Nevelske and Pisky using weapons of smaller caliber” - stated in the message.
From heavy machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms insurgents shelled the neighborhood of Mayorsk, Verhnetoretske and Novoselovka.
Ukrainian forces several times were forced to open fire in response in order to maintain their positions and stop the enemy.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case