Militants made 7 mortar attacks in Avdeevka area, - ATO HQ
During previous day terrorists opened fire at Ukrainian strongholds 38 times
During the previous day, militants opened fire at Ukrainian strongholds 38 times, using, small arms and grenade launchers, mortars caliber 82 and 120 mm, - reported ATO HQ press center.
In Avdeevka area pro-Russian terrorists from 18:00 until midnight made 7 mortar attacks, shelling 80 projectiles.
With mortar fire mercenaries tried to conquer ATO fortifications near Pisky, Oputne and Luganske.
From small arms, machine guns and grenade launchers militants fired on the strongholds of Ukrainian forces near Zaitseve, Luganske, Pisky and Novgorodske settlements.
Also our positions in Shirokino and Mariinka were fired from small arms.
Enemy activity decreased at midnight.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars