Militants increasing activity near Avdiyivka and Zaitsevo, - ATO HQ
Over the day, they shelled ATO forces' positions 52 times
The hybrid Russian army in Donbas continues to violate the terms of the armistice and conduct fire on ATO forces positions, - reported press service of ATO HQ.
It is reported that the number of attacks has increased significantly with the onset of the dark time of the day. 52 attacks on the Ukrainian positions were registered: 36 at Donetsk direction, 15 – at Mariupol and 1 – at Lugansk direction.
At the Donetsk direction enemy shelled strongholds near Zaytsevo of mortars 120 and 82 mm caliber, and fired them from heavy machine guns and grenade launchers. Fortifications near Avdeevka Russian hybrid troops fired five times within the day: from mortars, anti-aircraft guns, machine guns and large-caliber firearms. ATO positions near Mayorsk militants fired from grenade launchers of different systems, machine guns and two mortar shells.
At the Mariupol direction at the late evening militants shelled Ukranian forces positions near Gnutovka, Shirokino using mortars. Our strongholds near Maryinka were fired from small arms.
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case