Militants increased number of shellings up to 71, - ATO press center
The enemy fired at ATO positions with mortars and grenades, prohibited by Minsk deals
Pro-Russian militants continue to shell Ukrainian armed forces. Within the last 24 hours they violated ceasefire regime in Donbas 71 times, informs ATO press center on Facebook.
The enemy fired with mortars of 82mm caliber at strongholds in Zaitsevo, Novohorodskiy and Maiorske. They also used grenades and heavy machine guns, it is mentioned in the report.
Near occupied Donetsk Ukrainian positions were shelled in Opytne, Pesky, Avdiivka and on Butovka coalmine.
The situation was tense near Mariinka. Ukrainian soldiers were forced to open aimed fire as a response to enemy’s heavy shellings.
The number of shellings is constantly going up and geographical coverage is expanding.
Earlier in a trilateral negotiation in Minsk Ukraine was faced with an ultimatum.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain