Militants in Donbas captured colonel of Security Service
“DPR” accused the colonel of involvement in diversion operations
“DPR” terrorists announced they captured colonel of Security Service, not representative of the United Nations, informed separatist issue “DAN”.
Separatists claim, that the captured man didn’t provide proof of being representative of the United Nations.
“Citizen of Ukraine Suprun Yuriy Viktorovych was detained on April 8, 2016. Suprun is a former “Alfa” commander in Kyiv, operating in Donetsk and Luhansk regions”, - it is said in the report.
Militants claim, the captured colonel has been involved in diversion operations in militants-held territory.
It has been reported, that militants hold 114 people captured.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels