Militants fired Ukrainian strongholds in Donbas 29 times, - ATO HQ
Donetsk and Mariupol directions are the most dangerous
From the beginning of the day pro-Russian militants fired Ukrainian strongholds in Donbas 29 times, reported ATO HQ press service.
"In the ATO area Russian terrorist forces continue to fire on our positions. Since the beginning of the day the invaders shelled Ukrainian troops’ strongholds 29 times", - said in a statement.
It is noted that the most dangerous is Donetsk direction, where 16 shootings were recorded. At the same time at Mariupol direction 11 attacks were recorded and also two at Luhansk direction.
ATO HQ reported that militants fired on Ukrainian positions near Avdeevka, Pisky, Opytne, Troitske, Zaytseve, Mayorske and Luganske from grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case