Militants fired Ukrainian positions with 120-mm mortar
Apart from this, the night passed quietly
In general, from 18:00 until midnight the situation along the line of demarcation remained quiet, but in the evening militants violated the ceasefire near Donetsk, reported ATO press center.
"From 19:55 until 22:30, militants fired Ukrainian strong point from light weapons, heavy machine guns, and weapons of armored vehicle near Krasnohorivka, Donetsk region. They used 120-millimeter mortar, roughly breaking the terms of ceasefire. In response, ATO forces opened small arms fire", said in the statement.
In sum, militants four times violated the silence during the past day. "Today, 30 September, from midnight until 6:00, Ukrainian positions weren’t attacked", added in the staff.
Earlier, the OSCE reported about the disappearance of five 120-mm mortar rounds from storages of "DPR".
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars