Militants fired Ukrainian forces' positions 14 times during the day – ATO HQ
For the first time within last few days the “silent regime” at Lugansk direction was broken
During the day 26 February terrorist groups continue to fire ATO forces positions. 14 attacks were noticed, - reported ATO HQ press service on Facebook.
“For the first time within last few days the “silent regime” at Lugansk direction was broken, when in the afternoon militants fired our positions with grenade launchers and sniper fire near Novotoshkovske", - said in a statement.
As noted, Ukrainian strongholds near Maryinka, Avdeevka, Pisky, Lugansk were fired from grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms. Enemy snipers were firing on positions near Novgorod, Mariynka and Lugansk.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case