Militants fired on Ukrainian positions in Donbas this night
There are wounded Ukrainian soldiers, total number was not announced
Ukrainian soldiers were wounded after the militants’ gunfire in Donetsk region this night, reported Leonid Matyuhin, press officer of the ATO Staff.
"It was almost quiet along the entire line of demarcation, excepting Pisky, Donetsk region, where at 2:30 am during an hour militants fired on our positions with small arms, anti-aircraft, rocket launchers, and various types of heavy machine guns. As far I know, there are wounded among Ukrainian soldiers, but more about that the Speaker of the Presidential Administration will tell", said Matyuhin.
On October 24, it was also restless in the ATO zone. Militants fired on positions of Ukrainian military forces near Avdiyivka, Donetsk region.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas