Militants fired on Ukrainian forces positions 27 times
The tensest situation remains in the areas of Donetsk and Mariupol.
Since the beginning of the day militants fired on Ukrainian military positions in the ATO area 27 times, - reported the press center of the ATO HQ on Facebook.
“Controlled by Russian authorities military gangs 27 times opened fire on ATO forces units," - said in a statement.
As noted, it the tensest situation remains in the areas of Donetsk and Mariupol. In particular, enemy attacked position of the Ukrainian military in Opytne and Avdiivka using 120-mm and 82-mm caliber mortars.
At the same time, within the so-called industrial zone divisions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine kept the defense under constant attacks.
In the area of Mariinka, Berezove, Starognatovka and Zaytsevo militants also neglected the observance of silence mode, using grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms.
During the day, the ATO forces several times returned fire using grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms in the direction of the enemy positions near Dokuchaevsk, Yasinovata and Mineralne.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars